Saturday, December 3, 2011

Update and a Poem Drops

We have been in "hell week," the last week of rehersals/first week of the show. Christan is directing "Uh-oh, Here Comes Christmas" down at WACT. This is her first directing gig. As such, I had to come out of retirement to act, paint sets and listen to her get mad.

I have not gone to the gym or done anything except work and go to the theatre in literally a week, so I am prepared to do very little today.

Opening night went pretty well for everyone but me: I sucked it up. Of course, the big crowd of 17 people was pretty dead. Second night went much better and the crowd was really into it. Two down, five to go.

My poem, "Picking Over Sortes that We Might Understand" dropped in The Dead Mule School of Southern Literature along with an inexplicable picture of a tractor.

No comments: