Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Some Pre-Meet fun! I may have posted some of these already. If so, enjoy again.

Yeah.

Not fair. My man retired in 1996 to raise his kids.

Pure holiday magic.

Pure birthday horror.

Classic.

Classic-er.

It took me a few minutes...

Just. Just awesome.

I never wanted to be a rock star this badly.

Not funny, just wicked cool.

Check out The Firm where Wilfred swears.

Happiness is finding your skate key and then watching it reject you.

I think we are right.

I love this one.

Live free or die with a fox pelt on your crotch.

Creepy city.

Lol.

This is, to me, demonic beyond words.

I will leave this one for Berry and Mike.

Many have tried. Many have failed.

 Tastes like homemade grandma!



Ready, willing and able.

Awesome.

Picture taken by my wife in one of our meet hotel rooms.

Cool shot.

Freakish.

Behold it, sir. Behold it.

Har.

Great picture... and true!

Oh, no you didn't!

Regardless, it is awesome.


Damn! Right!

Epic fail.

Wow.

WOW!!!

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

He looks like my grandfather.

One of my all time faves.

Ditto.

Thing is, the monkey looks guilty.

And now Easter acolyte, you will die. You. Will. die.


No comments: