Friday, June 19, 2009

The Buzz: the Bad... waiting for the Good and Ugly to ...wait there's Ugly now. Now Good, let's get to gettin'

Firstly, my happiness at my top 300K was short lived. The hardcover has slipped all the way back to like 450,000+. Ah, well.

Forgot the website was listed on the back of thebook and now the website doesn't exist. So, I feel like a schmo. Do I want to reup and do another site?

Abs still hurt from the beating I gave them Wednesday.

Have to drive and hour and fifteen muinutes to Tifton tonight. Fun. Have to hit the gym first thing in the morning. Probably have to go to the store to. Might have to put yard work off until sunday and Tuesday again. BUT... I did get some weed eater "blades" last night, so I am prepared for it. The boys have been working a little bit each day on the back 40 (our second, bigger back yard) and while they are doing a good job, they are not as thorough as their father.

Oh, there is a bit of good... Gloria Dale in Wisconsin got her book yesterday. Thanks, G. Hope you like it.

Looking forward to the weekend.

Just hit 50.000 words in "Sticks and Stones" the third novel. Hope to get a few more when I get back from tifton, if it is not too late.

The collaborative "The Jug" is still in its infancy stage, but the first 1700 words are down on "paper."

Listening to Clutch right now while hitting the treadmill and the yard. Really need to From Beale Street to Oblivion, "Electric Worry" and "King of Arizona" are great songs.

T-minus 38 days until I head off to see Tool in Duluth.

No comments: